mph-humor Digest V97 #23

---- Begin included message ----
mph-humor Digest				Volume 97 : Issue 23

Today's Topics:
	 Re: FINALLY! A good use for old IBM PC's
	 [alt.sysadmin.recovery] More mail lusers
	 Hazards of MSWare
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Sixty-seven percent of the doctors surveyed preferred X to Y.  (Jones
couldn't be persauded.)
-John Allen Paulos