From: Gaku Sato <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.games.roguelike.angband
Subject: Re: HOW long is angband?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:59:21 -0700

Urban Nilsson wrote:

> Since when is the average of 2 foursided dice 4 or 5? The average is
> ofcourse 6.

The average has been 5 since we started using four-sided dice that have
_four_ sides numbered 1 through 4, replacing the old four-sided dice
that have _three_ sides numbered 2 through 4.
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Sixty-seven percent of the doctors surveyed preferred X to Y.  (Jones
couldn't be persauded.)
-John Allen Paulos
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----