mph-humor Digest V97 #21

---- Begin included message ----
mph-humor Digest				Volume 97 : Issue 21

Today's Topics:
	 Re: www.microsoft.com cant handle the load ?
	 [rec.games.roguelike.angband] Re: New Ring Idea
	 CCERT Advisory (fwd)
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Sixty-seven percent of the doctors surveyed preferred X to Y.  (Jones
couldn't be persauded.)
-John Allen Paulos
---- End included message ----