From: [email protected] (Russell Street)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: The difference...
Date: 26 Feb 1997 18:47:33 GMT

... between being a system admin and a sewage worker.

Either way you spend your day up to your neck in the waste products of
society.

The disadvantage of being a system admin is the rats are better paid
than you and are in charge.

Russell
(who actually has a really great boss!)
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
http://www.islandparadise.com/fun/

This is great...

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                     "You uudecode it."

---- Begin included message ----

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

I take much of what [Bill Gates] says with a grain of salt because Bill
would like to be ... the center of gravity for the whole world. He's
totally dedicated to his work and will do virtually anything to kill
the rest of us.
-Robert Allen, Chairman, AT&T
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----