Re: Remove

At 06:28 PM 2/24/97 -0500, [email protected] wrote:
>OK - Morons.....Take me your mailing list without all the harrasment before I
>decide to take this matter to a legal avenue.

Boardwalk?  Park?

>--
>This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
>claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
>Sumbissions:  [email protected]
>Information:  http://wopr.ml.org/~hunt/mph-humor.html

Try going to the information page.  Alternatively, submit your request to
the list administrator at [email protected] instead of to the
members of the list.  That will get you removed (and out of our way) much
faster.

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                     "You uudecode it."