Re: Remove

[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

 > OK - Morons.....Take me your mailing list without all the
 > harrasment before I
 > decide to take this matter to a legal avenue.

Finally, something funny from an AOL user!

I have manually unsubscribed from mph-humor the two AOLers who don't
know how to operate a mailing list.  When I get a chance, I may also
make it impossible for AOL users to subscribe to mph-humor.

In any case, it is truly sad that there are illiterates in this
country who don't know the difference between a "submissions address",
"request address", and "human maintainer's address."

There was a factual error in the mph-humor.html document which I have
corrected.  But incorrect submissions to the request address *did*
result in a help message containing correct instructions.

In summary, I will point out that anyone sending requests to the
submissions address will incur my wrath.  If you send a request to the
submissions address, you waste the time of a couple of dozen people,
myself and my friends included.

Finally, it is possible that this list will become a digest in the
near future.  If nothing else, this change would reduce the annoyance
resulting from misdirected requests.

Sorry for the interruption.  Back to the usual barrage of humor and
misdirected requests.

- --
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
finger [email protected] for PGP public key.

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.