Understatement of the day

Windows Sources says:

=====
If you buy a fast Pentium Pro and add a good 3D accelerator, you should get
performance comparable to that of an MMX-equipped Pentium.
=====

"Comparable" indeed.  I'm sure MMX can keep up with dedicated 3D
accelerator chips (maybe if the accelerator chip is ROTFLOL?).

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Cross-platform internet file format utilties at www.pobox.com/~ericb/xplat.html

Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing.
-Robert Benchley

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.