[rec.music.phish] Re: BB contains pornography

From: Michael Conway <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.music.phish
Subject: Re: BB contains pornography
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:23:05 -0700

David Sparks wrote:

> i looked at the picture and examined it and i have determined that the
> image has been enhanced using a computer.  No one's fingers look like
> that, and i have seen pix of trey's fingers that do not look like
> that....for him to have an index finger THAT wide and play guitar like
> he does would be pretty much impossible.  the big meat of index finger
> would mute strings that weren't intentionally fretted.  if you look
> VERY carefully, it is a different color than the rest of the finger.
> also, it does not look as long as it should be.  i think they altered
> this photo.  i may be wrong, but that's the way it looks to me.

Tell me...

Why in the Hell would they want to do that?

My guess:  Because they're just so rich and successful that they can
afford to waste time and money doctoring photos so that Trey's finger
looks like a penis.  I mean, hey, what's the point of wealth if you
can't waste it on frivolous things?  I think this is a commentary by the
band.  They're saying "Trey's got more dick in his little finger than
the rest of us have combined."  That's an important message.  Certainly
worth the effort.

Mike.

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/mph-humor.html