Installation is the reverse of removal

I came across the following advice on removing and installing a
radiator:

http://www.radiator.com/radinfohonda.cfm

> Honda Cars: Radiator Removal & Installation

> Radiator Removal

> 1. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery. Set the
> parking brake and block the rear wheels.

[...]

> 10. Carefully lift out the radiator. (Note: Do not spill coolant on the
> vehicle or scratch the paint.)

> 11. Check the radiator for any leaks and damage. If repair is necessary,
> go to a radiator shop or dealer service department.

> 12. With a garden hose, spray the backside of the radiator to remove
> bugs and dirt.

> 13. Check the radiator mounts for discoloration and replace them, if
> necessary.

> Radiator Installation
> Installation is the reverse of removal.
> To install your radiator, follow the steps above in reverse order.

I would assume that they also mean to reverse the sense of the steps,
e.g. place the radiator back into the car instead of lifting it out.  Man,
I'm going to feel silly inserting bugs and dirt into my radiator while
sucking water back into the hose.

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Do you have anything worth
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           * living for?