Found your resume ...

Hi There!

I found an old copy of your resume. You probably didn't know,
but you can post yourself to 75 career websites using 1 easy
online form. If you're still in the market, this will really
multiply your chances of landing a great job.

In just 15 minutes you'll be posted to all the major sites like:
Monster, Headhunter, Hot Jobs, Dice and more. Be seen by over
1.5 million employers and recruiters daily! You'll save at least
60 hours of preparation, research and data entry.

Check out http://info.resumerabbit.com - It's quick, easy and
surprisingly inexpensive.

You can even choose from a list of industry & specialty sites.
And you don't even need a resume handy. Fill out a quick & easy
form then the jobs find you. It's that simple.

Best of luck in your job search!

Dan Johnson
Manager
[email protected]

P.S.  I may send you a note from time to time so if you'd rather
not get them just reply and let me know with remove written in the
subject.