Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:51:55 -0800
From: Gregory Sutter <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: hopefully amusing

Jayson,

wech.org is available, if you don't mind a bit of euphemism and punnery
in your domain name.  However, I sincerely doubt that it's any better,
in the end, to go to wech than to go to well.

Regards,

Greg

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                 "You uudecode it."

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * You open?
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *