DELIVERY FAILURE: User kpangoni ([email protected]) not listed inpublic Name & Address Book

Your message

  Subject: Fwd: Re: [jf] please help test the latest junkfilter!

was not delivered to:

  [email protected]

because:

  User kpangoni ([email protected]) not listed in public Name & Address Book

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
OK, Matt doesn't read junkfilter-users closely anymore, or he surely
would have forwarded this message of mine to the list.  There can be
no doubt that this is humor.  Yes, yes, I am funny, without a doubt.