mph-humor Digest V97 #27

---- Begin included message ----
mph-humor Digest				Volume 97 : Issue 27

Today's Topics:
	 ADMIN: It's Back!
	 Re: Super orgaswms
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
If you receive this message you are one of the select few to
still be subscribed to [email protected].  All of the
random people I don't know personally were dropped at the beginning
of summer.

If you've forgotten addresses for the list, see
http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor/ for information.
Also, an HTML archive of last year's messages is available,
and a current archive will be available when I get around to it.

Regards,
Matt

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
finger [email protected] for PGP public key.

---- Begin included message ----
Moved to -chat, as I just kicked this from silly to bizarre:

> You actually made me realize something about myself with that letter. All I
> could think about while reading it was the literary wizard who prepared
> the thing typoed "orgaswms". I think I need to get out more...

Sounds like a *really* good window manager, doesn't it?  ;^)

http://www.xmission.com/~softweyr                       [email protected]
---- End included message ----