From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc
Subject: Re: removing a user
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 17:08:34 -0700
		<[email protected]>
		<[email protected]> <[email protected]>

Joel Ray Holveck wrote:
> I really don't see what all this fuss is about.  Last time *I* needed
> to remove a user, I simply used `w' to find where he was logged in
> from, walked over, chloroformed him, dragged him to a waiting pickup
> truck, bound him, gagged him, threw him in a gunny sack, took him out
> to the desert and threw him out.

Really?  Cool!  Do you ever do any off-site work?  I can think of a
number of people who would pay you considerable sums of money to fly to
a given site and perform this exact service on a contract basis.
--
- Jordan Hubbard
  FreeBSD core team / Walnut Creek CDROM.

---- Begin included message ----
My computer, wopr.ml.org, is about to become disconnected from the
network; consequently, this is the last installment of mph-humor
digest.  Subsequent submissions will bounce.

There is no need to unsubscribe yourselves from the list.

Thank you.
Matthew

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
finger [email protected] for PGP public key.