From: [email protected] (Matthew Crosby)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Vendors...don't you love them?
Date: 12 Mar 1997 16:40:08 GMT

NOW I've heard it all.  Problem:  expensive application from large well know
company keeps crashing.

Vendor solution:  "Oh, someone at your site must be kill -9ing it accidently.
Our reccomendation is to rename the kill command."

EXCUSE ME?

--
Matthew Crosby                                         [email protected]
Disclaimer:  It was in another country, and besides, the wench is dead.