Cool error message

Apple, according to Schmitt, is so far aware of no serious
compatibility or stability problems with the new release [MacOS 7.6].
"There are always what we call corner cases, where customers with
unusual hardware or software configurations might run into some
problems, but there are no really major issues outstanding."

The company did, however, confirm reports circulating on the Internet
that some users, immediately after installing the new system and
restarting, have encountered an error message that reads "Bluets and
Granola Make a Chewy Snack." The phrase is stored in a System-file
resource called DSAT 0, which in previous versions held the familiar
"Welcome to Macintosh" greeting (eliminated in Mac OS 7.6).

"It obviously wasn't supposed to be used," Schmitt said. "We're still
investigating exactly why some customers are seeing it, but they
should just treat it like a normal error message and restart."

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

I may not agree with what you say, but I would fight to the death for your
right to say it.
-Voltaire

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.