(fwd) Okay so my Mac sucks, hack it!

On 21 Feb 1997 03:55:24 GMT, in alt.2600.codez [email protected] (chaz)
wrote:

Security is one of the best features of the Mac platform, PC's running
windows 95 do not offer this, windows NT however does but most users
don't
use this OS.

Okay so you think Macs suck, well in that case you won't mind hacking my
computer.  Here's the deal, I am so confident of my Macs security as a
web/internet server I will give anyone who can break into my computer,
my
My Pentium running Linux.  w/vga monitor a mouse (if you want) a 14.4
modem and fully documented software.  The catch you have to hack my
server
to do this, send me an e-mail  24-48 hours in advance and tell me you
are
interested.  I will promptly return your e-mail and even be nice enough
tell you the DNS of my server and the software it is running. On the
condition you tell me how you hacked my server.  I have never heard of a
PC being this secure.  So for all you who think my Macs suck step up.

I will try to set up my server Fri, 22 1997 @ 8:00 pst.  Be sure to tell
me if you are interestred, as if I recieve no responce I won't waste my
time.

-chaz-  Respond by mail please do not just respond on usenet.

P.S.  If you set up your PC to be this secure tell me and the rest of
the
world what you did, cause you are just amazing.  Also be sure to tell me
what time zone you are in.

P.P.S.  Good luck!!!!

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.