IE Java Bug

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Can you name anybody that's happy about being in the same industry with
Microsoft?
-Mitchell Kapor; founder, Lotus Development Corp.

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.