Blowing off steam

Some people can be rather entertaining when blowing off steam.
Subject: Defend yourself from the Windoze Gestapo!

In article <[email protected]>
[email protected] (ROWE  BOBBY S) writes:

> I've had it with the Windoze Gestapo.  They want to make everyone use
> Windoze.  They have propogandize the public through computer publications
> and large newspapers.  They have convinced the public that MMX is something
> special, and that NT is an excellant, easy to use server system. They have
> convinced the public that the Amiga was shit only useful for games, and nerds,
> and then ten years later after commodore went bankrupt stole their features
> and put them into windoze and called them DirectX, plug n' play, and NTFS.
> They convinced the public that Bill Gates is some computer genius.  They are
> truely scary.
>
> I'm sick of the lamers that hang out at my schools computer lab who think
> they are computer literate simply because they read total shit like
> 'PC Magazine' and 'PC Week' talking complete ignorant hateful shit about
> anything that is not MMX, Pentium or Windoze NT. Im angry that the Windoze
> Gestapo has glorified a class of people affectionately called computer
> geeks who think that they make their own social and ethical rules. Im
> Pissed!
>
> So Defend your right to whatever computer you want, next time some nazi/lamer
> talks shit about you or your computer, dont argue (most of them are truely a
> lost cause to windoze propaganda, and usually assholes to boot), pound their
> face, thats the only way to put the windoze nazis in their place.

As one person replied,
"eine o/s, eine zoftware provider, eine corprazion! sieg! GATES!"

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Can you name anybody that's happy about being in the same industry with
Microsoft?
-Mitchell Kapor; founder, Lotus Development Corp.

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.