Microsoft employee in .mac.advocacy

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Scriptures, n.  The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished
from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are
based.
-Ambrose Bierce

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.