(fwd) [rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan] Re: Kate Newview! Are you married?

On 31 Jan 1997 10:25:24 +0100, in alt.humor.best-of-usenet
[email protected] (cd skogsberg) wrote:

Subject: Re: Kate Newview! Are you married?
From: [email protected] (Mark Loy)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan

[email protected] (Chad R Orzel) wrote:

> Kate Nepveu <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Rumor has it that [email protected] (Karl-Johan Noren) said:
> >>Why not combining these two things: hand-cuffs made of
> >>chocolate! It could also solve many problems for undergrads
> >>forced to refinish furniture for physics graduates.
> >
> >Outside of that particular situation, I doubt you'll get additional
> >buyers because of the form.  Chocolate handcuffs would probably not be
> >very useful--since they'd easily give way, or melt--so you'd lose the
> >whole bondage market right there.
>
> How 'bout chocolate _covered_ handcuffs?
> They'd have tensile strength and durability, and yet a pleasing flavor
> when you finally snap and start gnawing at your bonds...

But you'd want to cover the chocolate with a colorful candy shell to
help cut down on the mess.  Call them S&M's.

Plus you could select the color of your handcuffs to match the room
decor.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

to the moderators, send mail to [email protected].

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.