Go figure...

Regarding Apple's HotSauce/MCF technology, which Netscape recently announced
would be built into Netscape 4, R.V. Guha (the guy who developed it at
Apple) says:

"We've been going from company to company saying please
support this," Guha says. "They said they'd think about it. Since
 Netscape made its announcement, we've had maybe 14
 companies call us back and say, 'We always meant to support
 this all along. We just want to finalize things now.'"

-Eric Bennett ([email protected]; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb)

Saying that Windows 95 is the same as a Macintosh is like finding a potato
that looks like Jesus Christ and saying you've seen the second coming.
-Guy Kawasaki

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.