[alt.sysadmin.recovery] 10 things

From: [email protected] (Andrew Fry)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: 10 things
Date: 11 Dec 1996 23:06:51 -0000

This stuff was emailed to me by a Windoze programmer type entity I
used to work wiv:-

10 Things Santa and System Administrators have in common.

1. Santa is bearded, corpulent, and dresses funnily.
2. When you ask Santa for something, the odds of receiving what you wanted
are infinitesimal.
3. Santa seldom answers your mail.
4. When you ask Santa where he gets all the stuff he's got, he says, "Elves
make it for me!".
5. Santa only cares about one deadline - his.
6. Your parents ascribed supernatural powers to Santa, but did all the work
themselves.
7. Nobody knows who Santa has to answer to for his actions.
8. Santa laughs entirely too much.
9. Santa thinks nothing of breaking into home (PC) and having a snoop
around.
10. Only a lunatic says bad things about Santa in his presence.

- --
Vic ---
I ate a popsicle and now my tongue is purple, and my face is sticky.
My fingers are gummy, my arms are tacky, my shirt is dripping wet. I'm a
syrupy mess! Who can I hug?

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://wopr.ml.org/~hunt/mph-humor.html