New files on my site

I appear to have some new files on my site that I didn't know about:

=====
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 18:48:44 -0800
From: Morris <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: (no subject)

I love your site...very cool...my friends and I have a blast
looking at your clips.....particularly the Beavis and Butthead
stuff

see ya
=====

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

"True" is a term invented in the UNIX community, where it is defined to
mean "like we do it on UNIX", as in "true multitasking", "true threading",
and "the one and only true operating system".

It is usually used by trolls who don't really know much about technical
issues (but like to impress others by parroting buzzwords) and the real
tradeoffs that engineers have to make when shipping real products.

-John Norstad

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.