Re: SPAM $$Fast Cash$$

This psu lamer sent out a huge make.money.fast spam.  I let him know what I
thought of him.  This is the reply I got.  We're dealing with an
intelligence at least a few levels ahead of us.

--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
[email protected]                            "You uudecode it."

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.