(fwd) The Final Frontier

On Tue, 12 Nov 96 4:30:03 EST, in rec.humor.funny
[email protected] (Stephen Walton) wrote:

I just received an ad from Digital offering me a free copy of "Microsoft
Space Simulator" if I buy one of their computers.  I'm guessing this
allows you to believe you still have room on your hard disk after
installing Windows NT.

--
Selected by Jim Griffith.  MAIL your joke to [email protected].
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.  A Daemon will

Remember: Always give your jokes a descriptive "Subject:" line.
Don't use "joke" or "submission" or "joke submission," please.
For the full submission guidelines, see http://comedy.clari.net/rhf/

--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
[email protected]                            "You uudecode it."

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.