!!!!!GOOD EATING!!!!!

Argh.

$50,000 or more.

THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER - PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE!

Professional care has been taken to insure that this Marketing Plan
does NOT violate any laws!  (Reference U.S. Code, Title 18: Section
1302,1343, and TITLE 39, Section 3005). The key factor is that we
are E-Mailing an actual product ... OUR TREASURED FAMILY RECIPES

Obviously, if you are not interested, then don't participate.   But
please take this article and give it to someone who may wish to take
advantage. You will be able to satisfy your financial needs!!
$10,000  IN 30 DAYS IS A REACHABLE GOAL!  SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Follow these instructions exactly and you could make  $10,000 in the
next 30 days.  This program REALLY works.  Take the time to read it
COMPLETELY TO THE END.

I know, I know!  Ordinarily, we disregard these letters because they
usually don't work like they are supposed to, but this ONE is
DIFFERENT!

Believe me, this is an EASY opportunity.  You can do this all on
your
computer, by "JUST PRESSING A FEW BUTTONS", you will EASE YOUR
FINANCIAL
PRESSURES, and begin to make GOOD things happen for your family.
YOUR
DREAMS WILL BECOME REALITIES WITHIN YOUR GRASP.  DON'T PASS IT UP!

READ ON!

               * * * * * * *  START HERE * * * * * * *

The procedure is very simple.  Sell your favorite family recipe for
$1
each to everyone who requests a copy.  Nieman Marcus is reported to
charge $250 per person for their chocolate chip cookie recipe. Just
follow the easy 4 step process noted below.

STEP 1. Write your E-MAIL address on 5 separate pieces of paper
along
with the name of the family recipe you are purchasing.   Enclose $1
cash, check or money order inside each of the pieces of paper and
mail
them to the following five addresses:

********ADDRESSES*** * * * * * * * *****FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES * *
* *

1.      D. McAvinchey                   Grama's Sour Cream Cookies!
        318 N. Ann Arbor St.
        Saline, Mich. 48176

2.      B. Sweet                        EZ Peanut Butter Gems
        836 Upton Way
        Somerdale, NJ 08083

3.      P. Barnes                       Festive Holiday Twist
        P. O. Box 20284
        Macon, GA  31205

4.      P. Bosse                        Tasty Kentucky Bourbon Wings
        996 Portminster Ct.
        Newmarket, ON
        L3X 1L9  Canada

5.      G. Cheramie                    Pillow Case Cookies
         16040 West  Main
         Cut Off,  LA  70345

STEP 2. Now  remove the 1st name on the list, move the other 4 names
up
(5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and put your name, address and
favorite
family recipe as number 5 on the list. You can do this by re-typing
this article or simply editing and re-posting it in this or another
newsgroup.

STEP 3. Post your amended article to at least 200 new groups (there
are
over 23,000 of them).  You are now in the Mail Order Business and
you
will start receiving $1 returns by mail within a week or two. The
more
newsgroups you post to, the bigger your return will be.

STEP 4. When the money begins coming to your HOME ADDRESS, send your
family recipe to the E-MAIL address provided by each purchaser - sit
back, smile, and know that you NOW OWN AN HONEST AND EASY SMALL
HOME-OPERATED BUSINESS!  KNOW ALSO, THAT YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING
SMART
BY HELPING YOURSELF BY ** GRASPING ** THIS OPPORTUNITY.

HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS:

Of every 200 postings you make, you receive an average of 6 replies,
YES - ONLY 6 or roughly 3% response, each with $1 enclosed. You make
$6 for every 200 postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5.

Each person who sent you $1, now also makes let's say, only 200
additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1200 postings.
On average therefore, 36 people will send you $1 with your name at
number 4. You make $36.

Your 36 new sales make 200 posting each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3
or 7200 postings - average return 220 at $1 each is $220. They make
200
postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 44,000 postings
= 1350 returns at $1 each = $1350.

Finally, 1350 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER
1
and you get a return of $8100 before you name drops off the list.
AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS!
Total recipe income in one cycle =  almost $10,000.

>From time to time, when your name is no longer on the list, you
take
the latest posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT
ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES THAT ARE ON THE LIST FOR THEIR RECIPES,
PUT YOUR NAME IN AT NUMBER 5, ALONG WITH A NEW FAMILY RECIPE, AND
START
POSTING AGAIN. Remember, 200 postings is only a guideline. The more
you
post, the greater the return.

Let's review the reasons why you should do this:

THE ONLY COST FACTORS ARE

5 STAMPS
5 ENVELOPES
5 DOLLARS
1 FAMILY RECIPE

Anyone can afford five dollars to put into such an effortless
program
with SPECTACULAR RESULTS.

Remember, for every $1 exchanged with this program, you actually get
something (family recipes) unlike the "add me to your mailing list"
scam, where you get nothing.

Professional care has been taken to insure that this Marketing Plan
does NOT violate any laws!  (Reference U.S. Code, Title 18: Section
1302,1343, and TITLE 39, Section 3005). The key factor is that we
are E-Mailing an actual product ... OUR TREASURED FAMILY RECIPES.

Be honest in every way.  Be sure to keep accurate records of
receipts
for Income Tax purposes.

GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU!
--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
[email protected]                            "You uudecode it."

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.