Overclocking

alt.humor.best-of-usenet.  This one was short and made me laugh out loud so
i thought the redundancy was worth it. :)

Subject: Joke (was New PC sale)
From: [email protected] (N P C Stevens)
Newsgroups: uk.adverts.computer

In the referenced article, Net Guru <[email protected]> writes:

 >1333MHZ, 16MB EDO RAM
  ----

This overclocking thing has gone too far.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.