from the Norton Utilities for 95 FAQ

To check this, simply.... say what!?!

=======================

2.0  DISK EDIT
2.1  I see a message saying I don't have enough memory to run Disk Edit, when
there is 550K free on my system.

You may possibly have a corrupt command.com file. To check this, you may
need to reinstall Windows 95 and Norton Utilities. After installing Windows
95,
create a bootable floppy disk with a good copy of command.com on it. Install
Norton Utilities again and then try to run Disk Edit. If the same thing
happens,
copy command.com from the floppy disk to your hard disk's root directory and
Windows directory.
--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
[email protected]                            "You uudecode it."

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.