From: Greg Limes <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.lang.intercal,alt.folklore.computers
Subject: Re: COME FROM suggestion
Date: 29 Oct 1996 21:34:11 -0800

[email protected] (Brian Raiter) writes:

| Louis Howell and myself seem to be the only INTERCAL
| programmers currently practicing, and his web page is sterling. (My
| INTERCAL page is smaller, but I do maintain an HTML version of the
| manual.)

</LURK>

I've been following along, but haven't managed yet to
rewrite sections of IRIX in INTERCAL ...

<LURK>

- --
Greg Limes	limes at sgi.com	SGI DSD Core I/O Software
		limes at netcom.com	[personal mail -- NO JUNK]
	ASSERT(!speakfor(SGI,me));	ASSERT(!speakfor(me,SGI));

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/mph-humor.html