From: [email protected] (R T. Brave)
Newsgroups: rec.music.phish
Subject: Legit Ween Set II Info!
Date: 21 Oct 1996 01:36:40 GMT

I am a very close and personal friend of all the mebers of the band as
Mike is my brother, Trey is my old roommate, Fish  used to take drum
lessons from me and Page was my tutor in second grade.
Anyhow, the other day while sitting at the Diner with the guys I asked
them what they were going to play on Halloween this year and they said
they were going to play Too Rye Aye, the legendary and timeless Dexy's
Midnight Runner's concept album that is regarded by the most notable of
music critics as the crowing achievement of twentieth century music,
and at least as ambitous as any of Rachmaninov's later concertos or the
re-mix of Double Dutch Bus.

They also noted that this information was given to me in strict
confidence and that I should repeat it nowhere.  However, I have always
regarded the pish.netters as my only confidantes, so please keep this
information to yourselves.

Sincerely,

Bertrand Russell

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/mph-humor.html