Don't mis-size your Windows logo...

>From the Spencer Katt column at PC Week:

=====
Speaking of the Microserfs, the Katt hears the company's legal department is
proving that it paid close attention to the "Busting Chops 101" seminars in
law school. Its legions of lawyers are scrutinizing every inch of the Corel
suite and threatening patent infringement when the testosterone flows. The
Redmond raiders reportedly hassled Corel when the size of the Win 95 logo on
its products was half a millimeter too big on products for the Asian market.
"This did not happen before we bought WordPerfect," says one Corel suit.
=====

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Cross-platform internet file format utilties at www.pobox.com/~ericb/xplat.html

Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing.
-Robert Benchley

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.