Get ready to cry and pound your head against the wall...

In article <[email protected]>
(comp.infosystems.www.servers.mac)
[email protected] (ma) writes:

> I copy the following source code which was claimed to work under UNIX.
> The only server available to me is MacHttp. When I try it, it gives trash
> rather than saying Hello-World.
>
> Questions:  Do I have to request our Server-Adminstrator to adjust some
> parameters of MacHttp so that the following cgi-script-in-C works ??
> Or, did I copy it wrongly?
> Or, does MacHttp work with AppleScript only?
> Be grateful if somebody can help. Thank you in advance.
>
> --------------------------
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> void main(int argc, char *argv[])
> {
>       printf("HTTP/1.0 200 OK\n");
>         printf("Content-type: text/html\n\n");
>         printf("Testing One Two Three");
>
>         printf("<h2>");
>         printf("Hello World!");
>         printf("</h2>");
>
>         printf("\n</body>");
>         printf("</html>");
> }

Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Cross-platform internet file format utilties at www.pobox.com/~ericb/xplat.html

Windows 95: Five years ago, corporate software giant, Microsoft, spent
millions of dollars, and put a team of hundreds of highly specialized
programmers on an extensive and highly ambitious project to find another
name for the Apple Menu.

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.