Re: New Bush Bashing Joke

>Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:32:35 -0800
>From: Gregory Sutter <[email protected]>
>Subject: Fwd: New Bush Bashing Joke
>
>My relatives keep passing around Bush jokes.  :)

That was good.  Have you seen this one:

This chain letter was started in hopes of bringing relief to tired
and discouraged men. Unlike most chain letters, this one does not
cost anything.

Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are
equally tired and discontented. Then bundle up your wife or
girlfriend and send her to the man whose name appears at the top of
the following list, and add your name to the bottom of the list.

When your turn comes, you will receive 15,625 women. One of them is
bound to be better than the one you already have. At the writing of
this letter, a friend of mine had already received 184 women, of whom
4 were worth keeping. REMEMBER, this chain brings luck.

One man's pit bull died, and the next day he received a Sports
Illustrated swimsuit model.

An unmarried man living with his widowed mother was able to choose
between a Hooters waitress and a Hollywood super model.

You can be lucky too, but DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN! One man broke the
chain, and got his own wife back again.

Let's keep it going, men! Just add your name to the list below!

Bill Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

William Jefferson Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

W. J. Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

William Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

W. Jefferson Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

William J. Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

Willie Clinton
Harlem
NYC, NY

--
Eric Bennett / [email protected] / [email protected] / www.pobox.com/~ericb/

CBS News report on Fort Worth tornado damage:
"Eight major downtown buildings were severely damaged and 1,000 homes were
damaged, with 95 uninhabitable.  Gov. George W. Bush declared Tarrant County
a disaster area.  Federal Emergency Management Agency workers are expected
to arrive sometime next week after required paperwork is completed."

provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.