Fwd: New Bush Bashing Joke

My relatives keep passing around Bush jokes.  :)

=====

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with HRH The
Queen. President Bush asks her majesty what her "real" leadership
philosophy is. HRH replies that it is quite simply to surround herself
with intelligent people. President Bush then asks how she knows if
they're truly intelligent.

"I usually do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen.
"Allow me to demonstrate." She then phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr.
Prime Minister, please answer this question: Your mother has a child,
and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or
sister. Who is it?" Tony Blair immediately responds, "Certainly, the
child would be me, ma'am." "Correct. Thank you and good-bye, Mr. Prime
Minister," says the Queen.

She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. President?" "Yes, your
Majesty. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that one!"

Upon returning to Washington, President Bush decides he'd better put
the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test.
He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I
wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, Mr. President"... What's on your mind?"

"Uhh," says President Bush, "your mother has a child, and your father
has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is
it?"

Helms hems and haws, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush
agrees, and Helms leaves and immediately calls a meeting of other senior
Republican senators, and they proceed to puzzle over the question for
several hours but nobody can come up with an answer.

Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State
Department and explains his problem. Senator Helms poses the question as
follows: "Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father
has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is
it?"

Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you dumb cracker."

Much relieved, Senator Helms rushes back to the White House and
exclaims, "Mr. President, I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's
Colin Powell!"

President Bush replies in total disgust: "Wrong, you dumb shit, it's
Tony Blair!"

=====

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                                  Frotz!
mailto:[email protected]

provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.