Bad use of #define

From: Eric The Read <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Re: fuel (was: Coffee)
Date: 08 Jun 1999 12:21:44 -0600

[email protected] (Adam J. Thornton) writes:
> Right after #define private public at the top of the file, there was a
> #define potected public.
>
> The horrible thing is, I bet I'm right.

I've seen worse.  One grad student at my old uni was, for some truly
inexplicable reason, insanely fond of Pascal's multidimensional array
indexing.  So he put in his own private .h file, which was #included in
every C or C++ source file he ever wrote:

#define , ][

I kid you not.

-=Eric
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.