Fwd: Microsoft Videotaped Evidence Editor v1.3 Beta2

--
Eric Bennett (www.pobox.com/~ericb), Cornell University

Windows is a disaster. I'd never use Windows voluntarily and I'd
never recommend it to anyone I wanted to talk to again.
-Mitch Stone
provided.  Archives and instructions are available from
<http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/>.