Re: Not quite a Vickification... (fwd)

From: [email protected] (Aled Treharne)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Re: Not quite a Vickification...
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:38:46 -0000

In article <[email protected]>,
$}xin{[email protected] says...
> ITYM `Welsh'. HTH.[1]

Um, this reminds me of an Italian lad that came to stay on an
exchange[2]. He'd never seen a sheep before in his life. A quick drive in
a car over the Black Mountains produced a whole roll of pictures of sheep
and many shouts of "Marco! Marco! Sheep! Sheep!".

He took the pictures of the sheep back to show to his family.

> (Any other nationalities want to chip in?)

Well, I know[3] a guy from Gloucester who was caught by an old lady on
top of a mountain, er, engaged with a horse. It was a small Shetland
Pony, and his excuse when arrested was:

"I was taking a piss in the field when the horse backed on to me."[4]

Strangely enough the police didn't believe him.

> [1] that said, I'm the one with the sheep on top of my monitor ;)

Hmmm, a few friends of mine bought me an 'Inflatable Love Ewe' last
birthday. Now I know my love life has been slow lately, but guys....

[2] Cultural, not M$.
[3] for extremely distant[3.1] values of 'know' thank god.
[3.1] My housemate went to school with him.
[4] This quote is 'straight from the horses mouth'[4.1] or so to speak.
[4.1] Sorry. Couldn't resist it. :)

--
-Taff.
I am Dyslexia of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * I'm not even supposed to be here today!
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.