Re: Is Intel EtherExpress PRO/100 Mobile Adapter supported?

On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 11:31:46PM -0400, Jerry Hicks wrote:

> http://developer.intel.com/design/network/datashts/

I did not, on my first attempt, parse that as "data sheets".  I
instead pictured a sort of digital gastrointestinal disorder akin
to a "buffer overrun".

Score another one for eight-character filenames.

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Inertia is a property of matter.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.

provided.  Archives and inaccurate instructions are available from
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/humor/ .  Requests to [email protected].