[[email protected]: Holy knips!]

----- Forwarded message from "Arthur N. Ominous" -----

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:19:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Arthur N. Ominous"
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Holy knips!

OH, GOOD GOD UP IN HEAVEN!

You can KILL someone with those things.

You can grab onto one with a closed fist and chew on the other like a
God damned jawbreaker.

You can blindfold two unsuspecting chicks and pleasure them both!  (well,
you can do that anyway, but even moreso when you have nipples like that on
your side.)

You can jumpstart her with a full-size set of jumper cables!

You can keep two bottles of your favorite wine fresh!

You can tie a string between them and put on it one of those little doll
clowns on a unicycle!

Alright, I guess I'm getting a little carried away.  But they *are*
impressive.

:o

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Gregory S. Sutter                 Bureaucrats cut red tape -- lengthwise.
mailto:[email protected]