mph-humor Digest V97 #11

---- Begin included message ----
mph-humor Digest				Volume 97 : Issue 11

Today's Topics:
	 Re: Advocates should agree on these points.
	 (fwd) [alt.obituaries] Jonestown Revisited?
	 (fwd) [sci.chem] safe disposal of sodium metal
	 God, the sweepstakes winner
	 [comp.emacs] Re: Teri Hatcher Nude Pics
	 [gnu.emacs.vm.info] Re: Alicia Silverstone Mode
	 [alt.sysadmin.recovery] Re: And you think *you've* got it hard.
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Microsoft: for those of you who don't want to go anywhere today.
---- End included message ----