>From the requests line, I got this beauty.  I am not sure how to
distribute samples of myself.  There just isn't enough of me to go
around.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: <hidden>@aol.com
To: [email protected]
Subject: subscribe
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 15:24:57 -0500 (EST)

Hello...

I ran across you web page during a search and would like to receive a sample
of mph.  Thank you.

Xxxx X. Xxxx
<hidden>@aol.com
------- end -------
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
>From Techweb:

===============
Microsoft Corp.'s Memphis, until recently known as Windows 97, has become a
1998 product, according to OEM and other industry sources.

Bottom line: Microsoft will not ship any new operating systems releases in
1997.

Microsoft officials privately have begun warning hardware partners not to
expect to preload Memphis on systems this year, said OEM sources.

In addition, Microsoft has officially rechristened Memphis "Windows 9x."
===============

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Netscape Navigator: The best patch for Internet Explorer's security holes.
---- End included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Conversion/viewer software for cross-platform file formats at
http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/xplat/xplat.html
---- End included message ----