Re: Remove

Remove
Unsubscribe

CHUCK TAYLOR                                            [email protected]

"I like kids, I just can't eat a whole one at once."--J. Daumer
"It's sad how whole families are torn apart by simple things,
like wild dogs."---???
"Imagine a world with no hypotheticals."
"What is another word for synonym?"
At least half of all people are below average.
43% of all statistics are worthless.
                (((Tagline in Stereo Where Available)))

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://wopr.ml.org/~hunt/mph-humor.html