Really cool error message

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

There are people who don't like capitalism, and there are people who
don't like PCs.  But there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like
Microsoft.
-Bill Gates, quoted in InfoWorld

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.