Quality insult

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Customer: "I'm running Windows '95."
Tech:     "Yes."
Customer: "My computer isn't working now."
Tech:     "Yes, you said that."

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.