[alt.religion.kibology,alt.folklore.computers] Re: Best computer-related metaphor EVER!!11!

From: William Kiernan <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.kibology,alt.folklore.computers
Subject: Re: Best computer-related metaphor EVER!!11!
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 22:14:05 -0500

Anders Thulin wrote:

>   "Where do you want to go today?"

I want to go to bed.  But I can't, because I have to get this guy's
computer to work.  And I can't, because it is running Windows 95.

[email protected]
|  In between, however, in the midst of the tumult, we see the      |
|  glances of two lovers meet longingly; yet why so secretly,       |
|  fearfully, and stealthily?  Because the lovers are the traitors  |
|  who seek to perpetuate the whole want and drudgery, which would  |
|  otherwise speedily reach an end; this they wish to frustrate,    |
|  as others like them have frustrated it before.  A.S.             |

This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.
Sumbissions:  [email protected]
Information:  http://wopr.ml.org/~hunt/mph-humor.html