(fwd) [comp.lang.perl.misc] Heard rumor of MS Perl!!

On 22 Jan 1997 13:39:01 -0700, in alt.humor.best-of-usenet
[email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: Heard rumor of MS Perl!!
From: [email protected] (Daniel S. Lewart)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl.misc

[email protected] (John Cavanaugh) writes:

> Jete Software Inc. <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I heard a rumor that something is soon going to be released by
> > Microsoft called MS Perl. I don't know if this is old news but this
> > is the first that I have heard about it. Has anyone else also heard
> > this?? Any additional details??

> That would actually be nice, as long as they didnt pollute the whole
> thing with MS extensions like they are doing with Java.  Id also
> be interested in seeing an MS PerlTk.

I heard a rumor that Jeffrey Dahmer is going to babysit for free.

That would actually be nice, as long as he didn't kill all the
kids and eat them like he did with his previous victims.  I'd also
be interested in seeing him teach Sunday school.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

to the moderators, send mail to [email protected].

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.