[alt.sysadmin.recovery] Re: US-CA-OC UNIX SyAdmins

From: [email protected]. (Dustin Sallings)
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: Re: US-CA-OC UNIX SyAdmins
Date: 15 Jan 1997 00:14:40 GMT

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] writes:
> UNIX Systems Administrators Wanted

	misc.forsale.computers.admins?

> I am a senior systems administrator looking to fill 2 postions
> here locally in Orange County, CA.

	Hey, I didn't see anything listed about senior benefits in
there.  My grandma gets discounts *everywhere* that bitch.  Just because
she's old.  She usually takes me, though, so it's cool.

> It is a requirement to come from an environment that has at LEAST
> 2 flavors of UNIX.  My team currently supports 7 flavors of UNIX.

	Only 7?  What kind of place is this?

> Attitude is more important than being an "expert".
> Work weeks vary from a low of 32 hours to a high of 55+.
> The official work is of course 40 hours ;-)

	People always tell me I have an attitude.

> We have a very tight team in a VERY heterogeneous environment.
> 30 people support UNIX, Windows NT and OpenVMS in a mission
> critical environment.

	Are the homogeneous members tight too?

--
IPA.net Sysadmin         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <[email protected]>