joke

There was a young couple who were very much and love and very
committed to waiting for their wedding night to have sex.  It took quite
a lot of determination, as you might imagine.  The honeymoon was
scheduled for Dallas, and the only flight out to their destination was
immediatly following their reception.  So off flew the happy couple.

On the plane, the young man says to his blushing bride "Honey I love you
more than words can say, but I can't wait.  I want you so badly I feel as
if I'm about to explode."

The bride has much sympathy for her new love, but knows that they will
still be in the air for hours.  She also felt quite amorous herself.  She
comes up with an idea.

She sits on her husbands lap, facing him.  She proceeds to adjust her
clothing.  She gets "everything" in place, then turns to the 60 year
old woman occupying the seat next to her and says "Excuse me, but are you
going to Dallas?"

The older woman says that she is indeed going to Dallas.

The young woman turns to a man seated near them and says "We are going to
Dallas, are you going to Dallas?"

The man assures her that he too is going to Dallas.

The young woman claps her hands together, jumps up and down and exclaims
"Goody goody goody, we're all going to Dallas."

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.