Unidentified subject!

I have one remaining Gen-Ed requirement to dispose of, and I am doing that
by taking Music 008 this semester.  At our first meeting, the instructor
told us that we should be familiar with the history of music so that we
know what "music doesn't just happen in a vacuum."  Funny that physics says
the same thing.  :-)

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

Pogue's Law: In two years, computers will have twice the RAM, twice the
speed, and twice the features of the machine you bought today--but
Microsoft applications will require four times the horsepower.

--
This message comes to you as a service of the mph-humor list.  No
claims of real or perceived humor are offered.